Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Pledge

Somebody sent me an e-mail and I thought of sharing with you...The Pledge

1.            I will do more than belong; I will participate.
2.            I will do more than care; I will help.
3.            I will do more than believe; I will practice.
4.            I will do more than be fair; I will be kind.
5.            I will do more than forgive; I will work.
6.            I will do more than earn; I will enrich.
7.            I will do more than teach; I will inspire.
8.            I will do more than give; I will serve.
9.            I will do more than live; I will grow.
10.          I will do more than be friendly; I will be a friend.

These positive affirmations, which when repeatedly recited and applied in real life, could change your life for the better; it's all about reaching out more to people, being more pro-active in your actions, and maximizing your potentials.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment