Saturday, April 14, 2012

Andalou Hair Treatment





I have dry and chemically damaged hair due to years of hair straightening/rebonding, blow drying and monthly hair coloring. I've tried different hair treatments - from the traditional coco hot oil to salon protein treatment, to no avail. I've recently discovered Andalou Naturals, a hair thinning, age defying hair conditioner which promises to: (1) improve ; (2) follicle longevity and vitality; (3) strengthen strands to reduce breaks amplifies hair texture and body; (4) conditions and stimulate hair growth; and (5) actively nourishes for healthy shine. The product is gluten free, color safe, and cruelty free. It is made of argan oil and fruit stem cell cultures.

I've already used the conditioner twice and so far, I've already noticed great transformation in my hair; it feels and looks healthier not dry or damaged, plus it is softer. Andalou is scented and very aromatic, hence, your hair smells good (fruity) after using it.

Andalou Naturals Conditioner is available at Healthy Options for Php495.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment